Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Oscars, What?

Seriously, who cares about these people? All that money spent on the whatever number Academy Awards and people are losing homes, children are going to bed hungry and folks are living in their cars and shelters. Do I seriously care if freaking Brangelina wins any freaking thing. I just can't believe us in this country. The kind of money these stars make, when most of them play themselves. Don't get me wrong, I think some of these people are very talented, but Broadway stars, who are also very talented, get scale pay...it is grossly unfair and I believe I will show my distaste for the unconscionable amount of money spent for Wolfgang Puck's decadent menu
by boycotting the stupid Oscars that judge people by their box office draws anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment