Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wow it is Fall

Here I am again.

Took awhile huh?

It is fall in Southern California right now but leaves don't change color much here, though

Southern Californians can tell when the seasons change.

The air is fresher, less dry (though still dry) and the Santa Anna Winds blow, chapping

one's lips and making one crazy.

It is like the Scirocco of southern France and Northern Africa...but not so much dust.

Enough about that however..

Lately I have been feeling, I don't know...sort of anxious, as though I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I do feel as though some cataclysmic event is on its way and I am trying to figure out what form it will take.

I mean, whether it will be the flu pandemic, reminiscent of the Spanish Flu of 1918...a major drought (which we already have in Southern California) or major flooding, (which is already happening in some parts of the world.)

I think that what will happen will affect the majority of the planet, and I am worried..

I know all about 2012 but get this. If 2012 is going to be a watershed year for the planet, then all must be getting ready for that date of Dec. 21.

So...where are the trends, will it be warming, freezing, drought, flooding, winds, disease? It could be a one-two punch, I get that. but seriously? I think the catastrophe will have to be narrowed down to one or two majorly major things.

So that all feel the impact the same way and that all can begin attributing it to the end of the world as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment